OMNIS是NUMECA全新开发的新一代仿真优化软件集成环境，它的基本理念是将NUMECA旗下的软件产品，包括网格划分、数值模拟、多物理场耦合以及多学科优化软件集成到同一个软件环境下，同时在该环境中加入CAD软件功能，使得用户可以从繁琐的文件格式转换以及软件界面切换中摆脱出来，在同一个软件环境下即可完成CAD建模 – 网格划分 – 仿真 – 优化的整个流程。
The NUMECA International team is pleased to announce the official release of NUMECA OMNIS 3.1. One new feature, OMNIS/LB, is a particle-based Lattice-Boltzmann solver for complex and high-fidelity flow simulations.
Discover the highlights of version 3.1
- OMNIS/LB – particle-based Lattice-Boltzmann solver
OMNIS/LB is a particle-based Lattice-Boltzmann solver for complex and high-fidelity flow simulations. It easily handles complex geometry with moving parts, solid contacts, free surface flows. The engineering days spent in geometry preparation, mesh, and simulation setups are now reduced down to minutes of your precious time. This first release is primarily dedicated to internal multiphase flow applications such as gearboxes, bearings, and volumetric pumps.
- Access all technologies in one environment
The Bridge to FINE feature enables an analysis workflow which takes advantage of OMNIS's meshing and post-processing capabilities as well as the simulation power and all features of FINE™/Open with OpenLabs, FINE/Marine, and FINE/Turbo.
Fixes and improvements
Improved user experience
- We redesigned the UI for a more focused and intuitive navigation
- Save view as images
- Orthographic view
More geometry preparation tools
- Geometry boolean operations such as union, intersection, and subtraction
- Create chamfer and Fillet
- Measure distances with a ruler
Extension of your simulation capabilities
- Launch simulation on a high-performance computing (HPC) cluster
- Animate geometry and flow solution with the time controller
- Compute averages and integrals
- User-define derived quantities
- Connect your own in-house solver with the Solver Plugin API
- Import user-defined initial mesh
- Close viscous layers
- Variable viscous layers
- OpenFOAM optimization
- Compute the gradient, the divergence, and the curl of a quantity - BETA
- Export results to CFView - BETA
- Automatic lattice generation
- Fully resolved multi-phase flow with small droplets and bubbles
- Fully resolved flow through complex geometries and porous media
- Immersed boundary (IB) method for body-to-body motion and contact
- Strong scalability for computations on a massively parallel architecture
About Numeca OMNIS. OMNIS/LB is a particle-based Lattice-Boltzmann solver for complex and high-fidelity flow simulations. It handles complex geometry with moving parts, solid contacts, free surface flows. This first release is primarily dedicated to internal multiphase flow applications such as gearboxes, bearings and volumetric pumps.
About Numeca International Inc. NUMECA International SA develops computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software for the simulation, design, and optimization of fluid flow and heat transfer worldwide. It offers automated and customized flow integrated environments (FINE), including FINE/Turbo for the simulation of rotating and turbomachinery flows; FINE/Open for the simulation of complex internal and external applications; and FINE/Marine for marine applications.
Product: NUMECA OMNIS
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.numeca.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.1 Gb